Captur is a reflection of the Concept Car "CAPTUR", illustrating the second petal named "Explore" from the life cycle summing-up Renault Design strategy. This fun and sporty crossover invited people to "be 2 to explore the world". The filiation of the series vehicle with the concept car finds its origin in a joint designer team and conception workshop. Today Captur bears the name, style and details of its instigator:
- Expressive front bumper , built around a large Renault badge enhanced by a satin black font
- Generous curves, alluding to movement and lightness, with very few square lines
- Muscled design of sides and wheel arches
- Large wheels on generous wings giving a robust and sporty character
- Wing stickers referring to the original frame of the Concept Car
- Airy design of the dashboard
- Elastic storage net pockets on the back of the front seats evoking the sporty world of sailing or hiking. They are a reminder of the seats and upholstery of the Concept Car
- Exclusive warm colour "Arizona Orange", launch colour
Captur, the new Renault crossover, achieves a new combination of style and functionality. It is an awaited breath of fresh air in the urban hatch segment. Inspired by the concept car Captur, from which it takes its name as well as its spirit, Captur proudly bears the new Renault identity. "Beautifully Useful": the alliance between aesthetics and functionality.
- Flowing, balanced and soft curves: a strong personality but not a "show-off"
- Strong and empowering design inspired by the Concept Car "Captur" from which it takes its name as well as its spirit.
- Gabarit Compact bodywork (4.12m x 1.77 x 1.57m), impressive ground clearance (200mm), large wheels (657mm), maintained sill guards, to explore all aspects of daily life
- A spacious feel enhanced by the forward front bumper and flattering interior sides: up to 21.6 cm radius for rear passenger’s knee-space, boot capacity up to 455L.
- A colourful cockpit which expresses friendliness, warmth and relaxation
- An accessible inside and outside customisation offer. Captur plays on the original two-colour paintwork and the variety of contrast zones, colours and patterns.